Explain the different Candies and Items to me
- Match Candies next to Truffles to collect them!
- These may require multiple matches to collect.
- Candies that are matched on top of Jelly will collect it!
- You can only collect Jelly from covered squares that have a Candy or Item on top of them.
Potions & Potion Squares
- Drop a Potion to a Potion Square to collect it!
Chocolate Bars & Gum
- Chocolate Bars are hidden behind a layer of gum!
- Make matches over the gum to reveal the Chocolate Bars.
- Gum can come in multiple layers.
- Match Candies next to Chocoblocks to collect them!
- These treats can’t be moved, and may come multiple layers.
- Make a match with the Candy inside the Toffee Cage to shatter it!
- Candies in Toffee Cages cannot be moved until they are freed.
- Toffee Cages can come in multiple layers.
- Matching Raspberries will leave behind delicious Jelly!
- Match Candies next to Candy Floss to collect it!
- If you do not make a match next to Candy Floss, it will spread over more Candy.
- Make matches next to Soda Cans to collect the Soda!
- Make matches next to Gum Cages to free the Candy inside!
- Candies inside Gum Cages can’t be matched.
- Gum Cages can come in multiple layers.
- Make matches on top of the Curse to remove it!
- Cursed Tiles can come in multiple layers.
- Make three matches next to a Jelly Jar to place Jelly on the board!
- Matching Bon-Bons will coat nearby Candies in sugar!
- Make three matches next to an Ice Cream Tub to place Ice Cream on the board!
- Match Ice Cream to collect it!
Color Changer Tiles
- After every move, Candies that land on the Color Changer will change color to match the tile.
- Make three matches next to a Candy Jar to place more Candies on the board!
- After every move, Candies that land on the Sugar Tile will become coated in sugar!
- Match next to the Cookie Box to reveal what’s inside!
- You must reveal all the Cookies to collect them!
- Sometimes, there may be different colors of Cookies to collect!
Growing Gum Cage
- Make matches next to the Growing Gum Cage to free the Candy inside!
- Candies inside Growing Gum Cages can’t be matched.
- After three moves, the Growing Gum Cage will return!
- Make three matches next to a Chocolate Egg to create Special Candies!
- After each move, any normal candy sitting on a Truffle changer will change into a Truffle!
- Cakes take up 4 sqaures on the board
- Match against them to collect them
- Cakes are so heavy they don’t move until you collect them
- Waffles act as tiles and can have candy sitting on them
- After each move the soda waves move the waffles one place!
- Trixie potions are nasty! They just exist to get in your way!
- Make matches under them to drop them to Trixie Potion Collectors and remove them from the board
Special Candy Changers
- Any normal candies left on Special Candy Changers at the end of a turn will be upgraded to a special Candy
- Which type of special candy is sometimes random, and sometimes not so random
- Match 3 times next to a Sugar Jar to fill it up and send sugar shooting out over the board on to 3 random candies
- Matchmallows can be removed by matching next to them
- They also block line bombs and other special matches
- Normal Matchmallows can move around the board and fall when a match is made under them
- Dipped Matchmallows are fixed in place
- Doublers double any candy matched on top of it! Great for speedy collection on those collection levels!
- When they begin to spin, the following move will trigger the Candy on the Candy Switcher to be teleported to another Candy Switcher of the same colour.
- Match against Popcorn Buckets to empty them, let them fill up and popcorn will fly all over the board.
- Popcorn blocks up the board, match next to them to remove them
- Match next to popcorn bags to remove them, if you don’t, they’ll pop and spread popcorn all over the board
- Toffee Blocks are permanently stuck to the board.
- There’s no way of removing Toffee Blocks!
- These blocks get in the way, and like Matchmallows they block line bombs and other special matches.