- Gems that are matched on top of Dark Squares will remove them from the board!
- Dark Squares may come with multiple layers.
- Match Gems next to Black Gems to collect or clear them!
- Drop a Symbol to the bottom of the board to collect it!
- Match Gems next to Pyramid Blockers to remove them!
- These blockers can’t be moved, and may come with up to 5 layers.
- Match next to the Lock Box to reveal what’s inside!
- You must reveal all the matching Seals to collect them!
Lock and Key
- Drop or swap the Key next to the Lock to clear both!
- Keys can be swapped onto tiles next to Locks without matching gems.
- Make a match with the Gem inside the Glass Cage to shatter it!
- Gems in Glass Cages cannot be moved until they are freed.
- Glass Cages can require up to 2 matches to shatter.
- Match Gems next to Fog to clear it!
- If you do not make a match next to Fog, it will spread over more gems!
- After each turn, all Deadlocks will count down by 1. If a Deadlock reaches 0, it's game over!
- Match Deadlocks with Gems of the same color to remove it!
- Gems can fall into one Tube and out of another, elsewhere on the board.
- There can be multiple Tubes but each one has a single entrance and exit.
- Make matches next to Prism blockers to clear them.
- Prisms absorb and block beams from special gems!
- These blockers can’t be moved.
- Trap Door tiles move gems in and out of reach every turn.
- Matches can't be made with gems that are out of reach on Trap Doors.
- Special gems pass over Gems that are out of reach on Trap Doors.
- Vines growing through the board must be removed with Beam Gems and Pulse Gem explosions.
- Normal matches next to Vines will not remove them!
- Match Marked Gems with a gem of the same color to collect it!
- Matching 3 or more Gold Ore will leave behind precious Gold Tiles!
- Make matches over Gold Tiles to collect them!
- Tile Walls prevent gem swapping and cascades between tiles.
- You can still make gem matches across Tile Walls.
- After every move, the Black Knight jumps in an L-shape on the board and destroys whatever gem it stomps on!
- Knights can be removed with Beams and Pulse Gems
- More Knights can drop onto some boards - watch out!
- Matched gems next to the Eye, charges it up. The more gems matched beside the Eye, the more charge it will gain.
- When the Eye is fully charged with 15 gems it will explode and help you clear the board!
- Make matches next to Movable Prisms to clear them.
- Prism Gems can block beams from special gems!
- When a Fog Bomb drops down a tile it will crack!
- If the Fog Bomb drops 3 times it will explode and release Fog.
- Match Gems with the Fog Bomb to remove it!
- Make 3 matches next to a Gem Marker to open it and change Gems on the board into Marked Gems!
- You can reuse the same Gem Marker again and again.
- Match Gems with the Scarab to collect them
- After every move, the Scarabs will climb one up one tile.
- If Scarabs reach the top of the board, they will escape and can't be collected!
- Make Gem matches next to the Cannonball to launch it across the board! It will blast towards the side that the match was made on!
- Cannonballs cannot move over gaps or walls.
- Cannonballs will destroy Gems and Obstacles in their way - use them carefully!
- The Vents can release Fog onto the board.
- Vents will glow when they are about to spread Fog.
- Make 3 matches next to a Gem Transmuter to convert other Gems to it's color!
- The Gem Transmuter can be used again and again.
- Piston Plates are obstacles like Pyramid Blockers. Matching next to them makes them retract into the board.
- After 3 turns they will spring back, destroying anything that rests on them.
- The Shield Prism cannot be removed with Matches, Beams or Pulse explosions.
- It can be destroyed by the powerful Eye and Cannonball!